by Lukas White
- Released: October 11, 2017
- Language: English
- Formats: print, pdf, epub, kindle
- pages: 435
- Publisher: Apress
Build a fully-fledged, feature-rich application from scratch using Laravel. You’ll learn by doing, not simply studying. At the end of each step, not only will you have learned a new skill, trick or technique – but you’ll have built another feature of your first hand-crafted Laravel application. You’ll go beyond the Laravel framework itself as we take a look at some of the skills any professional developer needs, to take your career – or indeed hobby – to the next level.
Simple to grasp yet incredibly powerful, Laravel is attracting enormous attention from beginners and experienced developers alike for its expressiveness and versatility. This book will show you what’s got people so excited. Packed with tips, tricks and tools of the trade, Practical Laravel 5 gives you everything you need to develop sophisticated web applications using this exciting new framework.
What You’ll Learn
- Know when Laravel is the right tool for your project
- Have a solid understanding of the framework’s major features
- Possess the knowledge and confidence to build a production-ready application – from scratch
- Have a broad awareness of relevant tools, techniques and processes
- Be able to launch your applications into the cloud
Who This Book Is For
Practical Laravel 5 is for novice through to intermediate developers new to Laravel